Who says pro-quality mowers are strictly for the pros? Kubota’s ZG227 is equally suited to a commercial crew, suburban lawn or rural acreage. Powered by a Kubota 27HP petrol engine, renowned worldwide for their reliability, with hydrostatic transmission and hydraulic deck lift system, expect exceptional cutting performance and comfort, job after job.
- Kubota V-twin, air cooled, 27HP petrol engine offers outstanding performance and quiet operation.
- Specifically designed for mowing, featuring Kubota’s clean flow structure, which eliminates grass clippings clogging the wide cooling air passage.
- Kubota’s durable HST system optimises performance to achieve maximum results and is built to last. Regulated by an external, gear hydraulic charge pump for smooth control, quiet operation, and quick overall response.
- Heavy-duty, 54″ pro commercial mower deck designed to maximize cutting performance.
- 6″ deep, double V-belt deck features a unique baffling system that improves airflow to discharge grass clippings, and an anti-overflow system that reduces grass spillage for a well-manicured look.
- Flexible yet sturdy discharge cover helps to prevent damage to shrubs and landscaping.
- Kubota hydraulic lift system allows you to easily elevate the mower deck and roll right over obstacles with a simple push of the pedal. A special one-touch lock allows you to keep the deck raised for transportation.
- Kubota’s unique flow plate design optimises airflow to allow repeated cutting, and the special mulching blades provide an extra-fine cut to leave a beautiful finish.
- Cushioned seat with sturdy, padded armrests makes for a more comfortable ride. The adjustable seat also features an attached seatbelt for your protection.
- Spacious operator deck built with uncluttered floor board for ample legroom.
- User-friendly instrument panel keeps all controls and indicators close for easy access and viewing.
- Seat panel lifts up for quick access to the HST.
- The maintenance hatch on the operator platform makes upper mower access a snap. All three hatches can be opened at the same time. A dual-element air cleaner is also included.
- Kubota’s innovative two-pin, tilt-up, lift feature allows the front to be easily raised without having to remove the mid-mount mower.