Designed for residential or professional users that demand superior durability, comfort and performance, Kubota’s
Z400 series zero-turn mowers deliver all this and more, using powerful engines matched with rugged transmissions, smooth operation levers, and, of course, Kubota’s reputation for outstanding reliability.
- The Z400 Series comes equipped with powerful Kawasaki engines that provide the torque you need to power through tall grass and rugged environments.
- Power from the engine is delivered to the wheels through a rugged, commercial grade transmission, designed to stand up in heavy duty applications
- Dual operation levers can be adjusted to each operator’s needs, providing smooth, precise control and less fatigue at the end of the day.
- Steering lever damper force can be easily adjusted to ensure optimum comfort for every operator
- Soft and roomy, the high back suspension seat will keep you comfortable even on those extra-long mowing jobs
- Charge your phone or other accessory while mowing the lawn. The Z400 also has an integrated smart phone holder
- There’s plenty of legroom up front, thanks to a wide foot pan
- All controls are ergonomically arranged for quick identification and simple operation
- A simple twist of a dial lets you adjust the cutting height in precise 1/4” increments
- Steel welded mower deck provides outstanding, professional-level cutting performance. A reinforced spindle mount area ensures durability
The K-Lift pedal lets you quickly and easily adjust the cutting height. Simply press the pedal and turn the adjustment dial