- High-performance baler designed for dry material
- Camless EasyFlow pick-up with W-lined tine rows and a minimum of moving parts
- Integral Rotor for maximum throughputs
- Precision cutting system for smooth and precise cuts
- Two drives for reliable bale starts and perfect shapes
- Two cleaning rollers for automatic belt cleaning
- Exceptionally high densities
- Standard net roll chute for easy net Refills
- Auto controlled rear door and stroke end cushioned rams for fast unloading cycles
- Automatic grease applicator and oil lubricator
The pick-up EasyFlow
- Reliable and effective – 6 mm double tines arranged in a W-line and large-diameter Coils
- A clean rake – 2.15 m pick-up for thorough and consistent rakes without losses
- Durable and hard-wearing – few moving parts reduce wear to a Minimum
The integral rotor
- Standard feature – the cutting system with 26 blades
- Precision cut – the best quality from controlled cuts
- So sharp – for superior cutting quality
- So versatile – 0/ 13/ 13 or 26 blades in work
VariPack Plus integrates two feed rollers into either side of the rotor. This clever design leads to a substantial reduction of moving parts. The cutting system is a standard feature. It stands out for a simple and rugged design to give easy cleaning, service and maintenance and long service life. Apart from that, its controlled cuts lead to an optimum cutting quality.
The cutting system
- VariPack Plus has the 26-blade cutting system as a standard feature
- The blade group control operates 0 / 13 / 13 / 26 blades
- Each group is conveniently selected from the cab
The standard cutting system on a VariPack has 26 blades that can be selected in groups of 0 / 13 / 13 / 26 blades to give cutting lengths of 84 mm or 42 mm for best results in all conditions. A potential blockage is quickly removed simply by dropping the floor.
The bale chamber
- Effective – four smooth belts form dry crops into high-density bales
- Fast – baling at a circumferential speed of 130 m/min
- Clean – actively cleaned belts
- Exact – baling pressure and soft core are set on the terminal
The VariPack Plus chamber is made up of four endless belts that feature a smooth surface. This design makes VariPack the specialist baler for dry material such as straw, hay and haylage. The belts are constantly cleaned by two rollers so they can reliably keep up their good work. The soft core kit allows you to produce bales for specific applications.
- Versatile and flexible – applying net and twine
- Straightforward – the net threads easily through the rigid net feeder
- Great visibility – the operator watches the process on the move
- Easy use – net/film feed starts automatically when the chamber is filled
The VariPack twine / net film wrapping system is simple, very reliable and easy to operate. The optional net chute helps handling the heavy net roll. It folds out and down to accommodate the roll and slides it into the cradle. The rigid net feeder makes for an easy net feed into the chamber. Spare net and twine rolls are stored on the machine to keep going on long working days.
Ejecting the bale
- Swift – less than 5-second open/close cycles
- Efficient – hydraulic cylinders with stroke end cushioning
- Convenient – automatic control of the rear door
Highest densities and outputs are the outstanding landmark features of VariPack. More than that, these models also score on a simple design and exemplary accessibility. This translates into exceptionally easy servicing and lowest maintenance. The hydraulic cylinders that operate the rear door have stroke end cushioning and the rear door is automatically controlled for fast unloading cycles and maximum throughputs. The bale ejector lowers the bales safely and gently to the ground, also on the slope.
Tyres and attachment
- Versatile and flexible – wrapping net and twine
- Convenient – LED work lights and a CCTV camera system for full control
- Smart – moisture sensing technology keeps the operator up to date
VariPack Plus is designed for maximum performance and density. A number of options are available that help boost your productivity in special conditions. For example, working lights and cameras ensure you always have a clear view out over the machine and the moisture sensor informs you on the current moisture level of the crop.
- Readily accessible – all components are easy to get to
- Operator comfort – a central lubricator takes care of all grease points
- Hitching choices – various attachments suit every tractor end
Not only is VariPack Plus designed for highest densities and outputs but it also stands out for an uncluttered layout and exemplary access to all service points. All this translates into particularly easy servicing and maintenance. The standard auto lubricator and the automatic chain lubricator minimize the time spent on servicing the machine.
The operator terminals
- Take your choice – our control units suit your individual Needs
- Convenient – clear and user-friendly interfaces
- Compatible – the ISOBUS tractor terminal is a standard feature
- High technology – the baler controls the tractor
The KRONE Comfort electronic system brings fun to the field, making your work a lot easier and faster. ISOBUS compatibility and TIM readiness are standard features on VariPack Plus and offer operators a wide range of opportunities. Choose from various terminals and find the unit that best serves your specific needs.