The KRONE EasyWrap 165 T offers convenient attachment to any tractor. Thanks to its trailed design, it handles the heaviest bales also when hitched to a tractor with lower lifting powers.
- Slim drawbar for maximum manoeuvrability
- Pivots automatically from transport to work position and vice versa
- Couples to the lower links for optimum manoeuvrability and convenient attachment
- Stores up to ten spare film rolls for long working days (option)
Coupling the machine to the tractor’s lower links is fast and easy. Equally convenient is the drawbar which pivots hydraulically from transport into work position – conveniently triggered with a touch of a button from the cab.
Collecting and unloading the bale
- Strong loading arm for reliable bale handling
- Adjust the machine to a different size of bale without the need of tools
- Transport two bales to the collecting point
- Unload the finished bale on the move for maximum productivity
The EasyWrap 165 T loading arm is adjusted to the current bale size without tools and places the bales gently on the wrapping table. It can even unload the bales on the move for boosted efficiencies.
The wrapping table and the wrapping unit
- The extremely powerful twin-arm wrapper operates at up to 40 rpm
- The wrapping table is made up of four textile belts that roll the bale reliably
- The film dispenser with integral film break detector ensures there are no air pockets
- Quick-change system for easy and convenient film refills.
The twin-arm wrapper operates at up to 40 rpm, delivering maximum work rates. Sensor controlled, the wrapper offers maximum precision applying tightly stretched layers of film for highest-quality forage.
The running gear and road lights
The low-slung chassis brings the centre of gravity close to the ground for perfect stability in sloping fields – an important detail for loading and unloading the bale but also during wrapping.