Pick rocks like a pro with the Tractor Rock Picker from Himac Attachments.
Utilising its powerful rotating collector, you can save precious work hours and reduce the physical toll of rock removal. Designed to handle stones / rocks up to 500 mm diameter, this unique tractor attachment allows swift rock picking while sifting away unwanted dirt and debris.
With high grade materials and crafted right here in Australia from our workshop, this rock picker attachment for tractors is designed to work fast and work effectively in tough Australian conditions.
Featuring a high torque hydraulic motor, pressure relief valve and protective rear spill guard, you can be confident that this tractor rock picker is built to last, even when put through hell and back on a daily basis. If you need attachments that have got your back, you’re needing a Himac!
Rock Picker Features
- HEAVY DUTY
Tractor Loaders over 150 HP
Telehandlers with 2 – 3 ton lift capacity
- For machines up to 140 HP, see the standard duty Rock Picker
- Working width:
2350 mm / 94″ – 1.1 m3 volume
- DESIGNED AND MADE IN AUSTRALIA
- Remove rocks and stones up to 500 mm diameter
- High strength rotating collector arm for swift rock picking
- Maximum sifting for clean and easy rock removal
- High torque hydraulic motor and pressure relief valve
- Includes hoses and couplings
- Rear spill guard – maximum operating visibility
- Working depth – 100 mm
- Up to 1500 kg load capacity
- Also suitable for small Telehandlers
- HEAVY DUTY
- John Deere 500 CX
- John Deere 600 / 700 Series Q Latch
- Challenge Aus