Himac’s innovative Stump Grapple Bucket now available for Telehandlers.
This powerful grapple hybrid accelerates the stump removal process for a truly versatile and efficient telehandler tool. The toothed tip and serrated edges allow you to work your way under the stump easily. Latch onto the stump and pull utilising the direct power of the single-piece grapple arm, busting thick roots in the process.
While this innovative telehandler attachment is designed primarily for vegetation control, it’s also handy as a trencher, demolition tool and asphalt demolition device just to name a few.
Stump Bucket Grapple Features
- Extreme duty grapple arm
- Replaceable excavator style teeth – 300mm wide tip
- High tensile construction – curved base – 16mm
- Removes tree stumps, bushes and vegetation faster than before
- 1200mm grapple opening – ideal for handling large and tall loads
- Also dig footings and trenches (max 915mm depth)
- Perform demolition – pull up asphalt / concrete
Choose Telehandler Mount
- Bobcat / Clark
- Cat IT
- Claas Scorpion
- Dieci Apollo
- Dieci Multi Hitch
- JCB Q-Fit
- JCB Compact
- John Deere / Matbro
- Merlo ZM2 / ZM3
- New Holland