Suitable for a range of Telehandlers, this Rock Buckets attachment (or Rake Buckets) from Himac Attachments are designed specifically for continual contact with our tough Australian conditions that we’re constantly faced with in agricultural work.
Whether you’re a hobbyist farmer or driving up the mileage on site, this telehandler rock bucket attachment can give you the edge to do better work in less time.
With excellent sifting and back blading performance, if you’re needing a job done right then you need a Himac Attachment.
- Flat bar design allows maximum sifting
- Front lip to hold rocks, branches.. etc
- Reinforced front cutting edge
- Greater back blading performance
- AR36 high grade flat bar – 83 mm spacings
- 20mm thick flat bar tynes
- Widths available:
2100 mm / 82″, 2400 mm / 94″
Grapple Kits to suit Rake Buckets