Previously only offering the Swadro 810 6.8m side delivery machine, we have expanded our range for Australia offering the all new Swadro TS620T, TS680T and TS740T with respective single swath width as per the model name. This means we offer a more professional alternative to the Swadro710T at the 6.2m wide machine and a new additional size with the 7.4m wide TS740T. This wider machine can now cover 18 foot wide mower widths which is great tun run after SP windrowers.
- Krone rakes excel with their well shaped windrow formation. This ensures that the following harvesting equipment can increase forward speed and productivity as well as produce the perfect product for example well shaped round or square bales.
- The secret is behind Krone’s steep cam track angle. This allows the tine arms to pivot very quickly which results in the tines to lift up fast to form an even filled square windrow.
- The standard centre swath curtain can be used when forming the windrow.
- Customers tell us our rakes are the cleanest in the field. Our tines are pointing forwards which means when the tine loads up the distance to the ground decreases, to put all that valuable crop into the windrow rather than leaving it behind.
- The new lift tine is even more forward facing to be exact about 100mm up the tine rod. This simple improvement results in the crop running up the tine rod, so that less material is dragging along the bottom of the tines which reduces crop losses, crop contamination and allows operators to finally use rotary rakes at faster forward speeds.
- Krone tines are strong using 3 coils and 10.5mm rods. 4 double tines per rotor are standard and the SwadroTS620T offers 10/13 tine arms per rotor while the SwadroTS680/740T offer 13 tine arms on each rotor.
- SwadroTS680/740T offer electric rotor height adjustment from the cabin. The SwadroTS620T tine height is adjusted via the adjustment handle. A scale will indicate the actual height in mm rather than guessing what the left is doing versus the right hand rotor.
- The cam track inside of our rotor is dry and does not require any lubrication. We offer 3 years warranty for the cam track for absolute peace of mind and to be honest we never had a warranty claim yet.
- All tine arms run in large sealed bearings. This means there is no daily greasing of tine arm bushes. The only grease intervals are on the PTO shaft and for the rotor wheel axles, so simplicity increases your productivity so you can be raking in the field rather than greasing.
- If you have bent a tine arm or later on in the life of the rake replace a roller bearing of the cam follower, just simply remove the whole tine arm assembly by loosening a couple of bolts. Compare this to disassembling the whole rotor housing to get to these items. The Krone design gets you going much quicker.
- Knowing that rotary rakes do not require a lot of tractor PTO horsepower, the engineers have reduced the PTO speed requirement to 350rpm to 450rpm. This will save you fuel and reduces noise, as your tractor runs slower compared to 540PTO speed.
- Single rotor lift out is a standard feature for all Australian rakes. This allows you to lift either rotor when coming into headland etc.
- All Swadro TS rakes are under 4m transport height. Do you want to go even lower to put your rake onto a truck, just simply fold three tine arms per rotor to reduce the height even further.
- The Krone Jet Effect, means the rotor always lifts at the front first and sits down at the rear first when lowering the rotor, just like an airplane takes off and lands. This results in the tines not digging into the ground when lifting the rotors which reduces wear, strain on the drive train and crop contamination.
- Tyres on the rear axle of the new SwadroTS620T is 11.5/80-15.3 10PR. The SwadroTS680/740T offer the widest 15.0/55-17 10 PR tyres on the rear axle.
- The high clearance frame and high rotor lift out allow the rakes to travel over massive windrows without disturbing them.
- The optional tandem running gear is available for the rear of the rotor axles. This allows for less vibration and a smoother run in the tougher conditions.
- Additional wheel hub weights allow for extra stability when working in hilly country.