Himac have brought vegetation control to the next level. We took our famous and trustworthy Stump Bucket and implemented incredible pulling power to create the Stump Bucket Grapple!
Featuring the same multi-use innovation and high-tensile base as it’s standard counterpart, this new grapple hybrid executes stump remova faster than ever. The serrated edges and front 300mm toothed tip cuts through roots, while at the same time the powerful single arm grapple can take hold and pull to accelerate the root-busting process.
With a large opening, the grapple will not prevent standard stump bucket work, plus has the added advantage of steadying large loads. While this unique attachment is mostly used for vegetation control, it can also dig trenches, perform and handle demolition, break up asphalt and more.
Stump Bucket Grapple Features
- Extreme duty hydraulic grapple arm
- Replaceable excavator style teeth – 300mm wide tip
- Curved design base with 13mm high tensile construction
- Accelerated removal of tree stumps, small trees and other vegetation
- 1200mm max grapple opening to steady tall and large loads
- Useful for digging footings and trenches (up to 920mm)
- Perform demolition and pull up concrete / asphalt
- Includes hoses and couplings
- Universal Skid Steer mount as standard
- Universal mount
- Toyota Hitch SDK8, 9, 10, 11
- ASV / Positrack PT30, RC30
- Bobcat S70, 463, Gehl 1640E