When navigating trailers into tight or difficult to access areas, don’t risk dents, scrapes or crumples on your vehicles. The trailer spotter from Himac Attachments is an affordable and easy solution to driving trailers with your skid steer.
Pulling and pushing a trailer with a skid steer offers maximum control with tighter turning circles and greater visibility, allowing you to navigate a trailer easily where it would be impossible to manoeuvre with a car.
Quick to attach utilising the universal mount provided, even time and convenience isn’t an excuse to pass up this handy attachment.
- Suits all Reese hitch style draw bars (50 x 50 square)
- Non-slip strips on top
- Move trailers around with more visibility and greater turn than standard vehicles
- Universal mount as standard
- Universal mount
- Toyota Hitch SDK8, 9, 10, 11
- ASV / Positrack PT30, RC30
- Bobcat S70, 463, Gehl 1640E