The Himac Stump Removal Bucket is an innovative multi-use skid steer attachment. Simply insert and lift stumps and small trees out of the ground in a matter of minutes.
This attachment’s strong curved base and serrated edge allows you to work away effectively while cutting tree roots. The unique design of the skid steer stump bucket means you can also dig trenches and footings as well as pull up asphalt, demolition and more!
The skid steer stump bucket is also ideal for tree services contractors where customers would rather a stump be completely removed rather than grinded after having the tree lopped.
Designed and constructed for tough Australian conditions, Himac Attachments are your one stop shop for affordable machinery attachments that go the distance. Thinking tough? You’re thinking Himac!
Stump Bucket Features
- 300 mm wide tip with replaceable cast teeth
- 13 mm high tensile curved base
- Removes stumps, small trees and cuts roots in a matter of minutes
- Dig footings and trenches up to 36”
- Also for demolition, pull up asphalt / concrete
- Universal Skid Steer mount as standard
- Universal mount
- Toyota Hitch SDK8, 9, 10, 11
- ASV / Positrack PT30, RC30
- Bobcat S70, 463, Gehl 1640E