How do you improve the strongest Rake Bucket in Australia? Add a Grapple! Featuring 40 x 40mm high tensile solid bar tynes and robust dual arms, the Skid Steer Power Grapple Bucket from Himac Attachments is a force to be reckoned with.
Rake, sift, lift, grab, pull and shift – this versatile skid steer attachment is built with performance in mind. Manufactured from high-grade steel right here in Australia, and designed to tackle harsh Aussie conditions head on!
Engineered to suit high horsepower skid steers, you’ll be digging out rocks / stones, clearing vegetation and more in no time. You also have the added advantage of independently moving grapple arms to handle uneven loads.
Available in 2100mm and 2400mm widths to match your tracked machine type.
Skid Steer Power Grapple Features
Rock solid design for extreme duty applications
- Suits high HP tracked machines
- Dual independent hydraulic grapple arms
- Can handle large and uneven loads
- 40 x 40 mm high tensile solid bar tynes – 115 mm spacings
- 930 mm high max opening
High visibility and sifting ability
Clearing fence lines / scrub, dig out stones, rocks and much more
- Widths available:
2100 mm, 2400 mm
- Includes hoses, fittings and couplings
- Universal mount
- Toyota Hitch SDK8, 9, 10, 11
- ASV / Positrack PT30, RC30
- Bobcat S70, 463, Gehl 1640E