The new Dual Use Grader/Dozer Blade features robust floating frontal axis wheels and complete electrohydraulic blade control. This feature-packed skid steer attachment is the ultimate grading and levelling machine with greater adaptability to handle uneven terrain and produce a clean job.
Right from within the skid steer cab, you can tilt, angle and adjust height with power and precision – all operational with a direct connected joystick.
The Skid Steer Grader Blade attachment comes with bolt-on extensions if you require added width. For an even cleaner finish, the optional box sides are available. Alternatively, if you require a more streamlined blade, consider the Dozer Blade attachment.
Dozer Blade Features
- Height adjust ± 150mm
- Hydraulic angling ± 26°
- Hydraulic tilt ± 15°
- 400 Brinell hardness standard bolt-on edge
- Includes joystick and electric control kit
- Working width: 2200 to 2700mm
- Supplied bolt-on extensions for added width
- Greasable pivot points
- Includes hoses and couplings
- Universal Skid Steer mount as standard
- Precision-engineered European construction
Box Sides for reduced spill
- Universal mount
- Toyota Hitch SDK8, 9, 10, 11
- ASV / Positrack PT30, RC30
- Bobcat S70, 463, Gehl 1640E