One of Himac’s most reliable and productive units, the Skid Steer Chain Trencher gets the job done clean and fast. This skid steer chain trencher offers a range of different chains and teeth that allow it to cut through various types of hard ground effectively. With the right chain trencher configuration, little effort is required to achieve a consistent digging depth.
Our consultants are happy to advise which trencher attachments are best suited to the digging conditions you will be working with; therefore providing optimum results. Chain trenchers ensure efficient spoil movement, utilising the crumber bar and chain for a clean finish with no environmental repercussions.
Himac’s Skid Steer Chain Trencher is a loyal work companion that is backed by an industry-leading 6-year warranty on gearbox components and a 3-year warranty on the hydraulic motor. For earthmoving attachments that won’t let you down, think Himac.
Chain Trencher Features
- High torque planetary drive
- Used for earth, rocky ground, asphalt, concrete and frozen ground
- Includes scraper / crumber bar
- Universal skid steer mount (others available)
- Manual side shift frame
- Discharge auger to help keep dirt out of the trench
- Skid Steer models – Digging depth up to 1200 mm
- For trenches 100 – 300 mm width
Trencher Chain Options
- Combination (Tungsten and Earth parts) – Ideal for dry, hard or medium ground conditions
- Tungsten – Ideal for hard or frozen ground conditions and asphalt
- Chain widths available:
100 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm, 250 mm, 300 mm
- Universal mount
- Toyota Hitch SDK8, 9, 10, 11
- ASV / Positrack PT30, RC30
- Bobcat S70, 463, Gehl 1640E