Packed with features that make it nothing short of an engineering marvel, the Skid Steer Auger Drive is a must-have asset to your industrial or commercial operations. Its heavy duty planetary gearbox design ensures that this attachment can handle being pushed to the limit.
One of the major stand outs, the non-dislodgement shaft, is locked into the skid steer auger drive’s drill housing, thus preventing the shaft from falling out. This lifetime guarantee ensures the safety of all that are involved on site. Himac also bring you the Shock Lock Teeth system – designed to minimise loss of auger teeth that could occur during work, especially when reversing out of the hole.
The skid steer auger drive’s high quality hoses and couplings make hooking and unhooking a fuss free job. Himac also offer a variety of hubs and abrasion resistant Rock and Tungsten Augers to suit the nature of the ground that needs to be cut through with the skid steer auger drive.
Auger Drive Features
S4 Auger Drive – 65 mm Round drive shaft:
Suitable for Skid Steers, Mini Loaders, Ag Loaders and Excavators
- S5 Auger Drive – 75 mm Square drive shaft:
Suitable for Skid Steers, Ag Loaders, Excavators and Telehandlers
Includes 2.2 m hoses and couplings
- Side Shift or Fixed Frame
Unique feature – Non-dislodgement shaft guarantees the shaft will never fall out
- ‘Shock Lock’ teeth system
- Rock & Tungsten Augers available – widths ranging from 4″ up to 48″
Skid Steer Auger Drive Models
- 2500 – 2847 Nm Torque, Suits 30-50 HP, 27-65 LPM Flow, Suits 100-600 mm S4 Augers
- 3500 – 3614 Nm Torque, Suits 45-80 HP, 40-80 LPM Flow, Suits 100-750 mm S4 Augers
- 4500 – 4499 Nm Torque, Suits 60-100 HP, 50-95 LPM Flow, Suits 100-900 mm S4 Augers
- 5500 MAX – 5477 Nm Torque, Suits 90-120 HP, 50-115 LPM Flow, Suits 150-2000 mm S5 Augers
Optional Mounts / Frames
- Toyota Hitch SDK8, 9, 10, 11
- ASV / Positrack PT30, RC30
- Bobcat S70, 463, Gehl 1640E
Why Himac’s Auger Drive?
The premium level of quality and durability of our Auger Drives is the reason we stand confidently behind our three level warranty. When there’s a battle between you and the ground, your Auger Drive isn’t going to bite the dust!
We know how important it is to start your next job as soon as possible which is why we offer fast delivery for all our earth drills across Australia. Himac can get you straight to work with your new Skid Steer Auger Drive.
Enquire today to find out why Himac are becoming Australia’s number one choice for attachments.