The Kubota SE4000 series is a new multipurpose chopper for chopping grass, pasture, set-aside land and stubble. A strong double headstock allows mounting the machine in front or behind the tractor. Together with the hydraulic offset it gives a multi-purpose versatility for nearly all conditions e.g. clearing out field edges, orchards road edges.
The hydraulic offset is ideal for clearing out field edges – versatile use also for road maintenance. The Kubota SE4000 series is suitable for tractors up to 140hp and is available in working width of 2.35m, 2.80m and 3.25m.
Auto-alignment – The central gearbox fitted into the headstock ensures that the pto-shaft remains straight in all working positions. Even on max. 500 mm offset the pto angle does not change.
- A strong double headstock allows mounting the machine in front or behind the tractor.
- The hydraulic offset for multi-purpose versatility.
- Auto-alignment for a smooth drive, reduced wearing and a longer lifetime of the pto shaft and the whole driveline (crosses and yokes).
- Minimal maintenance.
- Solid construction for long working life (double skin).
- Equipped with hammer blades.
- PTO tractor input can be 540 or 1000rpm; by inverting belt pulleys SE4000 always keep same rotor rpm.
- Central gearbox up to 140 hp with integrated free wheel as standard.
- 5 V-belts combined with automatic belts tensioner always ensure smooth transmission, preventing slippage in toughest working conditions. No any belts maintenance is required.
- The heavy duty headstock is well proven and tested in different situation in order to offer maximum reliability.
- Double headstock for front and rear mounting option.
- A strong 219x8mm tube forms the basis.
- Large diameter ensures easy and precise balancing and smooth running without vibrations.
Counter Knives and Double Skin
- One standard U-counter knive. A second U-counter knive is available (optional equipment) for more intense shredding and heavy conditions.
- A second U-counter knive is available (optional equipment) for more intense shredding and heavy conditions.
- Also combinable with double skin.
- Standard equipment for reliable depth control in all conditions.
- Ø 160mm with 45mm bearing hub and greasable ball bearings.
- Replaceable bearing housing. Bearing Hub integrated and interchangeable via skid.