Experience outstanding power, comfort, convenience and style with Kubota’s RTV-X1120DW. Powered by Kubota’s rugged 24.8HP, 3-cylinder diesel engine, exclusive Variable Hydro Transmission (VHT-X) and alloy wheels. Body available in Kubota’s signature orange or camo.
- 24.8HP Kubota diesel engine provides a top speed of 29 mph and plenty of hill climbing power.
- Advanced VHT-X offers a wide torque band and large oil coolers that boost performance and durability. CV joint protectors and heavy-duty skid plates protect the most critical parts of the engine and transmission.
- Shift less often and maintain better control with Kubota’s transmission gearing. With just two forward speeds (high and low), neutral and reverse.
- Regardless of the terrain or load, independent suspension on all four wheels ensures a truly exceptional ride. Kubota’s Extra Duty IRS (Independent Rear Suspension) technology sets a new standard in durability.
- Whether you’ve got a heavy load or no load at all, adjustment of the front and rear suspension height will ensure the proper vehicle height for a smooth ride and optimum driveability.
- Features full 263mm with 205mm of suspension travel, letting you glide easily over bumps.
- You’ll travel in style with stylish, machine-polished alloy wheels. Clear Coated to keep them bright and shiny. Realtree AP camo model features black alloy wheels with polished outer surfaces.
- Radiator and air intake located high and up front, where the air is cleaner and cooler, for simple maintenance and improved radiator performance. Kubota’s wide fin pitch design minimises clogging, further improving radiator performance.
- With the RTV-X1120D’s increased speed comes increased dynamic loads; so you and your passenger are strapped in with three-point seatbelts.
- Bright and far-reaching halogen headlights with adjustable optical axis provide plenty of light for driving in dim conditions. Sculpted and tinted blue, these stylish lights add to the RTV-X1120D’s distinctive styling.
- The rigid steel frame isolates the occupants from noise and vibrations. Designed to withstand frequent, heavy loads for years of dependable use.
- True 4-wheel drive with a limited-slip front differential and a locking rear differential reduces wheel spin to a minimum, giving you greater control and a smoother ride on rough or muddy terrain.
- Dynamic braking provides additional braking power and greater driving control.
- Responsive hydrostatic power steering gives you the control you need to take on any terrain with ease. The steering wheel tilts, allowing you to set the optimum angle for your driving style.
- Ergonomically designed split bench seats provide hours of riding comfort. The driver’s side is adjustable fore and aft.
- Half doors on the driver and passenger sides help keep out the dirt, brush, and other external objects, while letting you enter and exit with ease.
- Digital meter cluster is bright with large, easy-to-read indicators to keep you informed of all critical driving conditions including; speed, hours and miles. Overheat alarm (light and audio) helps prevent engine damage.
- Parking brake is conveniently located on the dashboard for easier access as well as more legroom.
- Large glove box on passenger side provides fast access to critical tools and personal items.
- Large compartments under the split bench seats provide plenty of convenient storage space for tools, tie-downs and personal items.
- Heavy-duty steel cargo box carries up to 500 kgs of materials such as tools, firewood, gear or supplies. Cargo tie-down hooks come standard to keep your gear secure.
- With the flick of a single lever, the hydraulic-lift cargo box rises and your cargo slides out. Cargo that could take significant physical strength and time to unload can now be dumped with little effort in mere seconds.
- An optional factory-installed bed liner helps protect the cargo bed from dirt and damage.
- Standard two-inch hitch receivers at the front and back let you tow up to 590 kg of gear.