Kubota’s L3800HD gear drive tractor features a revamped design with smooth, rounded contours from front to rear, that improves visibility so you can get the job done easier and faster! Powered by a reliable Kubota 3 cylinder, 38HP diesel engine and 3 range HST transmission with optional cruise control, the L3800 tackles the toughest jobs head on. Equipped Kubota’s state-of-the-art front loader and backhoe, the L3800HD is ideal for the operator who needs a versatile tractor they can count on, capable of performing a wide variety of jobs either around the property or on the worksite.
- Powered by a reliable Kubota 30 PTO horsepower.
- In-line shifting pattern enables easy range shifting from low, medium to high. The shift is also conveniently located on the left side of the operator’s seat for simple operation.
- Infinite mechanical cruise control lever keeps speed constant and controlled.
- Sleek and slanted hood provides a greater field of vision. Visibility is also enhanced with new multiple headlamps when in dark and inclement weather conditions. The one-piece front hood can be fully opened for easier access to the engine to make routine inspections and maintenance a breeze.
- Features a spacious operator platform with a semi-flat design making it easier to get on and off.
- Contoured seat is ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue, even after long hours of operation.
- 4-wheel drive models come equipped with a smooth, easy-turn, integral power steering.
- An ample 38-litre fuel tank lets you fill up with more fuel so you can operate for longer.
Front End Loader
- LA524 Front Loader with curved boom design is specially designed to handle the big tasks, providing improved lifting power and height as well as exceptional durability.Optional with this model.
- Single-lever joystick provides easier operation. A regenerative dump circuit allows for fast bucket dumping, and the series circuit provides simultaneous operation of the boom and bucket. The valve stays with the tractor when the loader is detached, so that the valve can be used for other implement operations.
- This feature allows the operator to raise or lower the loader boom while keeping the bucket level to the ground. This will help prevent spills when carrying soil or sand and will make pallet handling smooth and easy.
- Thanks to Kubota’s innovative attaching/detaching system, you can attach and detach mounting pins and As a result, you can move from job to job with greater efficiency. Boom-mounted loader stands make access easy and allow the loader to stand alone when detached.
- BH77 Backhoe is performance-matched with the L3800 to deliver more power and greater capacity. And, thanks to the full-flat deck, the backhoe delivers optimal legroom for maximum operator comfort.
- The new curved boom offers greater digging capacity as well as easier operation and better visibility.
- All of the hoses are tucked away in the backhoe arm for enhanced protection and a streamlined design.
- BH77’s quick attach/ detach mounting system makes attaching and detaching the backhoe a snap so you can quickly move on to your next job.