C for Compact.
The DSC is controlled hydraulically. It is the most compact spreader in the range, but features all elements of the Kubota spreader range. The basic hopper capacity is 700 litres, but can be increased up to 900 or 1,400 litres with different hopper extensions. The standard working width is 9-21m.
- RotaFlow spreading system
- Easy setting and adjustment
RotaFlow Spreading System
- No impact, no fragmentation, no dust: Central release point, smooth acceleration and centrifugal force accelerates fertiliser up to disc speed before it reaches the vane.
- Accurate spreading pattern: A double overlap spreading pattern gives unrivalled accuracy. The 8 vanes per discs are ensuring a continuous flow of fertiliser to the field. This is important for high capacity spreading and forward speed.
- Minimal wind influence, maximum tolerance: Flat discs and a horizontal flow of fertiliser give a symmetrical spreading pattern.
- Consistent spreading pattern: Eight vanes per disc, eight sectors per revolution give an equal distribution. Double overlap spreading pattern.
- Guaranteed accuracy on slopes: The fertiliser always contacts the vanes at the same point, also on slopes and travels the complete length of the vane.
Easy Setting and Adjustment
- The DSC is controlled hydraulically.
- The working width is determined by the vane length. The 4 vanes can be detached easily, also for static calibration test.
- Application rate adjustment from the calibration position is easily accessible.
- The key to accurate spreading is matching fertiliser quality and litre weight with the spreading charts as close as possible. The CentreFlow 6 step checklist helps you to ensure consistent accuracy in all field conditions:
1. Select fertiliser type
2. Determine granule size and distribution
3. Determine litre weight
4. Select spreading table
5. Select field settings
6. Adjust EasySet system