The CU3000C is a 3-bar cultivator for smaller tractors (from 90hp). Based on the CU3000 the “C” variant is equipped with an easy and compact module for rear accessories. These shorter cultivators need less lifting capacity and are available as rigid from 3 to 4.0m and 4.0m as folding version. The parallelogram carries two curved arms that reduce the overhang of the machine. A section of levelling tines is directly connected to the roller frame. Lighter than discs, the tines ensure an excellent levelling result in all conditions. The working depth and aggressiveness of the levelling tines are infinitely adjustable.
- Cultivator for tractor sizes from 90 to 230hp.
- Universal cultivator from 3.0 to 4.0m, working 5 to 30cm deep.
- 3-bar frame for optimum mixing and blockage free operation.
- Unique leg design vibrating for intensive effect in the soil but low fuel consumption.
- Wide choice of shares, rear rollers and levelling equipment.
- Intensive mixing of the residues.
- Seedbed finish possible.
CU3000 Series – Strong Frame
- The frame design and heavy-duty central beam offers in-field durability even under extreme working conditions.
- The machine offers high underbeam clearance with 870mm to cope with incorporation of high volumes of crop residue.
- The frames can absorb e.g. 240 hp with 3.00m and up to 350hp for the folding implements with 5.0m.
- The material used can bear significant loads while staying reliable and light.
- The weight carried by the tractor is thus reduced and helps saving fuel.
Tines and Shares
- The unique and robust design of the tines incorporates a specially heat treated hollow “C” profile.
- The heat treatment is of the same standards as the beams on the Kubota ploughs.
- For lighter conditions, Kubota offer the “C” tine with shearbolt overload protection releasing from 2 tons.
- The Kubota “C” tine equipped with the “Auto-reset” leaf spring safety system is the perfect choice for hard and stony conditions.
- The tine leg can withstand sideway movements of up to 14cm for the CU3000 Series, and to 20cm for the CU2000 Series. This means lower stress to the tine holder and frame structure.
- The “C”-tine system is maintenance-free.
- Tines can be combined with a variety of share systems allowing working depths between 5cm and 30cm.
- The “C”-tine: with the standard reversible plough point made of high quality steel for maximum service life. This allows to work at great depths even in stony soil – eliminating plough pans and in this way encouraging natural drainage.
- For stubble cultivation the “C” tine can be equipped with 30cm wing shares.
- New Quantum share 345mm – always in combination with Knock-on® or Tiger carbide point 80mm. It has been designed for use especially in hard soil. The 80mm point combined with the 345mm wing share ensures perfect penetration and complete flat cutting for a homogeneous weed regrowth.
- Two types of carbide points – 80mm and 150mm Tiger point. The special design ensures progressive and high penetration and requires low pulling force. The special shape of the carbide plate resist against aggressive stony conditions. All points available with Knock-on® deflectors too.
- For lighter conditions Kubota offer the CU series tine with shearbolt overload protection.
- This version of the CU series tine offers the same high quality as that of the „Auto-reset“ tine, and is releasing from 2 tons.
- The Kubota CU series tine equipped with the “Auto-reset“ leaf spring safety system is the perfect choice for hard and stony conditions.
- 2 types of leaf springs are available on CU3000 series: 450 kg or 640 kg release force depending on soil conditions.
- The well renowned Kubota leaf spring protects the tines against overload. The tine pressure decreases with the release height to protect the frame against stress.
- All pivot points of the CU series tines are manufactured with wear resistant bushes and bolts of the renowned Kubota quality.
- Therefore the CU series tine system is maintenance-free.