The 2-bar generation of the Kubota cultivators is for tractors from 65hp up to 300hp. The full range of accessories is available to optimise incorporation and leveling. The CU2000 is extremely versatile from shallow cultivation of 7cm down to loosening at 40cm depth. Available from 2.5m up to 4.0m, the tines are providing the best crumbling by creating smaller aggregates, encouraging an easy incorporation of the residues with the disc gangs behind.
- 870mm under-beam clearance and 280mm average tine spacing for blockage-free operation.
- Breaks up soil compaction and plough pans to depths of 40cm.
- Tine designed to guarantee penetration even in extreme conditions.
- Flexible maintenance-free tines, providing high vibration through the ground for cracking and crumbling.
- 2-bar frame compact cultivator to match with low tractor power.
- Intermediate tine spacing of 420 or 370mm (fold).
CU3000 Series – Strong Frame
- The frame design and heavy-duty central beam offers in-field durability even under extreme working conditions.
- The machine offers high underbeam clearance with 870mm to cope with incorporation of high volumes of crop residue.
- The frames can absorb e.g. 240 hp with 3.00m and up to 350hp for the folding implements with 5.0m.
- The material used can bear significant loads while staying reliable and light.
- The weight carried by the tractor is thus reduced and helps saving fuel.
Tines and Shares
- The unique and robust design of the tines incorporates a specially heat treated hollow “C” profile.
- The heat treatment is of the same standards as the beams on the Kubota ploughs.
- For lighter conditions, Kubota offer the “C” tine with shearbolt overload protection releasing from 2 tons.
- The Kubota “C” tine equipped with the “Auto-reset” leaf spring safety system is the perfect choice for hard and stony conditions.
- The tine leg can withstand sideway movements of up to 14cm for the CU3000 Series, and to 20cm for the CU2000 Series. This means lower stress to the tine holder and frame structure.
- The “C”-tine system is maintenance-free.
- Tines can be combined with a variety of share systems allowing working depths between 5cm and 30cm.
- The “C”-tine: with the standard reversible plough point made of high quality steel for maximum service life. This allows to work at great depths even in stony soil – eliminating plough pans and in this way encouraging natural drainage.
- For stubble cultivation the “C” tine can be equipped with 30cm wing shares.
- New Quantum share 345mm – always in combination with Knock-on® or Tiger carbide point 80mm. It has been designed for use especially in hard soil. The 80mm point combined with the 345mm wing share ensures perfect penetration and complete flat cutting for a homogeneous weed regrowth.
- Two types of carbide points – 80mm and 150mm Tiger point. The special design ensures progressive and high penetration and requires low pulling force. The special shape of the carbide plate resist against aggressive stony conditions. All points available with Knock-on® deflectors too.
- For lighter conditions Kubota offer the CU series tine with shearbolt overload protection.
- This version of the CU series tine offers the same high quality as that of the „Auto-reset“ tine, and is releasing from 2 tons.
- The Kubota CU series tine equipped with the “Auto-reset“ leaf spring safety system is the perfect choice for hard and stony conditions.
- 2 types of leaf springs are available on CU3000 series: 450 kg or 640 kg release force depending on soil conditions.
- The well renowned Kubota leaf spring protects the tines against overload. The tine pressure decreases with the release height to protect the frame against stress.
- All pivot points of the CU series tines are manufactured with wear resistant bushes and bolts of the renowned Kubota quality.
- Therefore the CU series tine system is maintenance-free.