Powered by a Kubota 23HP diesel engine, the Kubota B2301HD offers exceptional performance and outstanding reliability that you can count on. Featuring a rugged 2 range hydrostatic transmission, spacious operating area and hydraulic power steering, the B2301HD offers exceptional power, comfort and control. Available with a wide range of attachments, the B2301HD is the ideal choice for the operator who wants to increase their efficiency while performing a wide range of residential and commerical jobs.
- Powered by a rugged Kubota 23HP engine, renowned worldwide for their exceptional reliability and durability.
- Features 2 range hydrostatic transmission as standard. Equipped with twin operating pedals to offer exceptional handling with frequent changes of speed and direction.
- Hydraulic power steering offers effortless control to reduce operator fatigue.
- With an overall length similar to a standard garden tractor, the B2301 is easy to drive and offers smooth operation even in the tightest spaces. Due to it’s compact size, the B2301 is also incredibly gentle on turf.
- Rugged and sturdy 4-wheel drive (4WD) provides powerful traction for heavy duty front loader work and operating other implements.
- Choice of turf, bar or industrial tyres.
- A front 4-position valve lets you quickly and easily attach a front loader and other front-mounted implements. The valve is easy to access but won’t obstruct or impair the tractor’s clean and sleek look.
- The B Series all feature a sturdy, hydraulically controlled Category I 3-point hitch that allows you to attach a wide range of rear implements.
- Towing hitch as standard.
- Features folding ROPS frame and seat belt as standard.
- Halogen headlights provide clear and bright illumination when working and traveling at night.
- Operator comfort has been enhanced by a new, fully flat deck layout with the brake on the left side, providing more room for the feet. The new design also improves operability.
- New high-back seat is specifically designed to absorb shock, reducing operator fatigue. For added comfort, armrests are standard equipment.
- The easy-to-read dash panel features help you easily track vital tractor functions such as engine speed, engine temperature, fuel level, etc. The panel backlight activates when the headlights are turned on.
- Cruise control automatically maintains a constant speed, letting you take your foot off the forward pedal. It’s the easy way to mow large areas or travel long distances.
- Features large angled lever guides, for hassle-free shifting, fast control lever recognition and easy operation.
- All controls and indicators are neatly placed for quick, easy and user-friendly access.
- 3-blade mower offers a wide cutting area, allowing you to cut more grass in a single pass. A choice of 54” or 60″ deck is available for the B2301.
- The B201 shaft drive delivers power smoothly from the mid-PTO to the mid-mount mower. Unlike belt drives, there is no slippage and maintenance is minimal.
- A simple twist of the dial adjusts the mower height in ¼” increments to your desired cutting level.
- The rounded boom perfectly complements the tractor design and offers greater visibility.
- The B2301 front loader has an H-shaped stand, which makes it easy to attach and detach. The design also provides additional protection for hoses when the stand is folded.
- Option of standard or 4:1 bucket