The Krone AM243CV has professional features with the price and value of an entry level model. Featuring the widest skid in their class, the Krone AM243CV is shaft driven which is the same system Krone’s commercial mower machines use. A one piece fully welded cutterbar means no oil changes are required. It also features quick change blades to ensure you maximise the machine’s efficiency.
- The wedge shaped cutterbar is adjustable through a large setting range which enables short stubble cuts in meadows and pastures and longer stubble in long stemmed field crops.
- The gearbox is arranged behind the inner top hat, a layout that makes for clean cuts on the headland and awkward plots without the mower pushing up the cut material.
- Adjustable suspension springs ensure the ground pressure is always optimal and the mower bed glides smoothly. This mechanical system ensures the mower lifts up and is pushed back down without any bounce.
- Krone’s wedge shaped cutterbar has been designed to guide the crop into the mower blades while also rolling over any ground contours.
- Mower’s need to be built tough as they encounter all conditions in the field. Krone’s fully welded one piece construction provides a resilience unmatched by many competitors.
- Satellite gears are a Krone development which has proven themselves since 1989. Massive spur gears ensure positive mesh, slow speed, and efficient power transmission across every disc.
- Krone’s Cutterbars feature Lifetime Oil Filling! No Grease nipples! No oil changes! Maximise your time in the field with the ingenious design which ensures the minimal oil contamination giving your Mower a longer life.
- Constructed with hardened steel tine’s, Krone’s Flail conditioners produce a rigorous and uniform conditioning action across the entire work width. Ensure a strong grip on your crop!
- The massive rotor guarantees a smooth crop flow, high intake capacity and best conditioning.
- The mechanical gear box allows you to control the intensity of conditioning selecting between 900rpm or 600 rpm on the rotor, along with the help of the adjustable baffle plate ensuring the perfect conditioning.
- When the tine’s hit a foreign object they pivot to break back to protect against any damage and increase working life.
- All of Krone’s mowers feature quick change blades. This system allows blades to be changed simply within seconds using a tool supplied by Krone in the field, hassle free!
- The break-back system relies on an adjustable coil spring, which responds instantly and dependably and allows the mower to swing back and up when impacting a foreign object.
- Krone extracts the best quality output from its mowers using the optimum disc speed. This is achieved using the satellite gear system which requires less power saving you fuel and wear on the mower internals.
- Krone mowers use strong gearboxes with shafts and clutches instead of belts. This strong direct drive ensures the highest productivity and less down time.